About the picture: I often joke that first dates, particularly in the age of online dating ( very sophisticated blind dates ) can often feel like job interviews. Author, researcher, psychologist and dating expert Christie Hartman lists questions to never ask on a first date to avoid killing the fun and to avoid being flat out inappropriate:
- What led up to your getting divorced?
- Are you looking for marriage and kids?
- I’m looking for a serious relationship. Are you?
- Why/how did your past relationships end?
- What are your goals in life?
- Why are you still single?
- None Found