- Yes, this article was published on “Faux News”
- Yes, I think this author has an unstated reactionary agenda and/or bias
- Yes, I think her statements are too “black and white”, there are more variations than she accounts for
- Yes, I think there is actually a war on women coming from American conservatives
- Yes, I am for full legal equality for women.
Having said all of that, as a liberal man raised in a liberal household, I think this quote from Suzanne Venker hits the nail on the head:
“You’ll never hear that in the media. All the articles and books (and television programs, for that matter) put women front and center, while men and children sit in the back seat. But after decades of browbeating the American male, men are tired. Tired of being told there’s something fundamentally wrong with them. Tired of being told that if women aren’t happy, it’s men’s fault.”
- None Found